A steadily increasing demand for participants in clinical research studies, coupled with the complexities associated with patient enrolment, have prompted drug/therapy developers to outsource this process to specialty service providers.
Roots Analysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, so titled, “Patient Recruitment and Retention Services Marker, 2019-2030.”
The report offers a comprehensive study of the current scenario, also the future potential of the players providing patient enrollment and retention services. Therefore, the study features an in-depth analysis, highlighting the capabilities of the various stakeholders in this domain. In addition to other elements, the study includes:
- Firstly, a detailed assessment of the current market landscape of companies offering patient recruitment and retention services.
- An analysis of the most active regions (in terms of patient recruitment activity) engaged in this domain, also featuring schematic world map representations that highlight key hubs across the globe.
- An insightful 2X2 representation of the results of a competitiveness analysis of various service providers highlighting capable players in this domain, so based on their respective capabilities.
- Similarly, Comprehensive profiles of patient recruitment and retention service providers (shortlisted based on the number of services).
- As well as, an analysis of the partnerships that have been established in this domain, in the recent past.
- Also, a review of emerging trends in the industry to overcome the challenges associated with patient recruitment and retention.
- Lastly, a detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
For Sample Report
- Therapeutic Area
- Infectious Diseases
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- CNS Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Metabolic Disorders
- Also, others
Steps in Patient Recruitment Process
Phases of Development
- Phase I
- Phase II
- So on, Phase III
- further, Phase IV
Key Geographical Regions
- North America
- Rest of the world
Transcripts of interviews held with the following senior-level representatives of stakeholder companies
- Simon Klaasen, Co-founder also Managing Director, Link2Trials
- Hagit Nof, Chief Operation Officer and Business Development Officer, enrollment
- Paul Ivsin, Managing Director, Seeker Health
Key companies covered in the report
- BBK Worldwide
- Bright Pharmaceuticals Services
- Also, ClinEdge
- FIDELIS RESEARCH
- Ignite Data
- Integrated Clinical Trial Services
- Pacific Groove
- Polaris BioPharma Consulting
- Topstone Research
- Tudor Reilly Health
- Lastly, WCCT Global
For more information, please click on the following link:
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest-growing market research companies, sharing fresh as well as independent perspectives in the biopharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis, and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team that has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at email@example.com
- Roots Analysis Private Limited
- Gaurav Chaudhary: +1 (415) 800 3415
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/RootsAnalysis
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/roots-analysis/mycompany/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/RootsAnalysis